Knowledge & Library Services in South Yorkshire
Access to knowledge and library services is now available to all primary care staff working across South Yorkshire via a dedicated Primary Care Knowledge Specialist.
- Evidence searches and summaries
- Group or 1:1 training on how to make the most of online information resources
- Updates on the latest research evidence and news tailored to your interests
- Access to journals, reports and e-books via OpenAthens
These services are available to staff working in any role in primary care, including:
- GPs, nurses and other allied health care professional roles
- Workforce transformation, employer or manager
- Learner, student, trainee or researcher
- Practice managers, receptionists or administrators
Please contact us if you would like to learn more about any of the information services now available or with any questions/enquiries you may have.