This is a 3-hour face-to-face training session and will be delivered by Katy Fillingham, People and Skills Development Manager at Yorkshire Sport Foundation.
You will be asked to complete a feedback form and will receive a certificate of attendance.
In the session you will look at:
- Definition of Physical Activity
- Benefits and barriers to moving more
- Behaviour change theories and building resilience
- Having active conversations
- Localised signposting opportunities
This course is open for those working in Primary Care in South Yorkshire in the following roles:
Allied Health Professional
Health & wellbeing Coach
Social Prescribing Link Worker