Free Training - Core Supervision Model for Multi Professional Teams
Shared on behalf of NHSE PCS
Free Training – Core Supervision Model for Multi Professional Teams delivered by the Primary Care School – Yorkshire and the Humber
- Initial training and on-going support to train individuals to run group supervision sessions for multi-professional peers across a PCN.
- Train the trainer approach.
- It is a facilitated process enabling staff to improve practice, develop professionally and personally and better manage complex situations associated with the care and treatment of patients.
- It mainly focuses on personal learning and may result in educative, developmental and CPD goals being developed.
- Friday 16 February 2024, 1-5pm (MS Teams)
- All registered and non-registered clinicians in primary care, Yorkshire & the Humber.