Funding for Trainee ACPs - Application Process 24/25 - Deadline 29 March 2024
Shared on behalf of NHSE North East & Yorkshire Faculty for Advancing Practice
Just a handy reminder about the application process for organisations within North East & Yorkshire to apply for NHSE support to train Advanced Practitioners.
The application form is now open, and can be found here: https://healtheducationyh.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/nhse-acp-application-north-east-yorkshire-faculty-for-2
Further details can be found in the North East and Yorkshire Faculty for Advancing Practice Handbook 24-25.pdf. Please note this includes details of the training grant offer for 24/25.
Key points to note:
- The North East & Yorkshire Faculty Handbook contains details about the funding offer from NHSE, employers’ responsibilities/commitments and how to apply. If after reading these you still have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the document is a live document and may have updates added as and when.
- The deadline to apply is 29 March 2024.
- Each organisation applying must nominate a single contact to lead on the ACP process and act as a key liaison for all enquiries relating to ACPs. All applications must be approved and submitted by the same lead contact.
- You will be required to submit a job description and/or job plan for your trainee ACP(s) upon applying, to ensure your application is considered. Please note applications that are not completed in full or do not provide a JD/PS will be returned.
- If you require any support completing the form or have any issues accessing the form, please email: email@example.com.
- We aim to notify your organisation of the outcome within 4 weeks of submitting your full application.
- Please note once funding is confirmed, organisations need to apply to their preferred HEI and follow their application process.
If you would like any support around planning your application please also feel free to contact the HNY Training Hub on firstname.lastname@example.org