- January 2024 – This will be solely for New-to-Practice Nurses and NAs on the VTS Scheme
- March 2024 – Find full details and application form here
Places will be allocated on a fair share basis across the region
If you would like to go on our waiting list for information as soon as new information is released please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I apply?
- To apply please completed and return the application form to email@example.com.
- Places will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, last booking date for the March 2024 course is 31st January 2024.
- Places are fully funded by NHS England for Practice Nurses/NAs employed within Humber and North Yorkshire.
How long does the training take and what does it entail?
Initial training takes place over 2 days, a theory session, followed by a practical session.
Following initial training you will have 9 months to complete the practical training within your practice. You will be allocated an assessor who will visit to complete an initial assessment, then a final assessment following the required number of adequate samples. You will also need to identify an in-house mentor for support.
I’m interested in becoming a Cervical Screening Assessor, how do I get involved?
If you are interested in being a Cervical Screening Assessor please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
A form for entry to the HCV Cervical Screening Assessor Register can be found here.
How can I find out more?
Email – email@example.com
Phone – 01482 303986
Or click on the button below