NHS West Yorkshire Integrated Care Board (ICB) is funding a range of training and development opportunities to support Clinical and Professional Development for the Community Optometry workforce. This training opportunity is supported by the West Yorkshire Eyecare Programme and covers the following areas:
- Professional Certificate in Glaucoma
- Professional Certificate in Medical Retina
- Professional Higher Certificate in Glaucoma*
- Professional Diploma in Glaucoma*
- Independent Prescribing (IP)*
Courses indicated * require a supervised placement as part of the training; associated placement fees will be covered under this funding offer.